Mon - Fri : 07:00AM - 7:00PM
1550 E. Battlefield - Suite G Springfield, MO 65804
info@professionalweightmanagement.com
(417) 882-8636

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

at Professional Weight Management
02
Oct

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Greetings!

I debated what to say in this intro to our Breast Cancer Awareness issue because, as many of you already know, on July 25th I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I’m already halfway through my chemo treatments, my doctors are amazing, and I’m doing fine, so no worries. Really. This is a journey and it’s one many have traveled before; Glenda beat breast cancer years ago and I’m going to beat it now. And I firmly believe that there is a reason God put me on this journey.

Maybe part of that reason is as an inspiration for you to get your mammogram. We give you the numbers to call for your mammogram below and your insurance probably covers it 100%, so no excuses–just do it. Schedule it now. Then join us in an our annual fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. For every pound you lose, we invite you to add a glass bead to our hope jar. At the end of October, we’ll donate a dollar to BCA for every bead collected up to $1000 dollars. Let’s all work together to fill the jar with beads.

In this month’s newsletter you’ll find a special offer on our Body Composition Analysis (a great way to monitor your health) and a Buy 3/Get 1 special on PWM chips. And, in honor of Halloween, we repeat our recipe for our all-time favorite Pumpkin Mousse.  Plus we have a guide to controlling your cancer risk and a reminder that it’s easier getting healthy with a friend.

We hope you have a healthy October. And when you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for your call.

Tammi
Springfield: 417-882-8636
Branson:  417-348-1118
www.professionalweightmanagement.com

Empower Yourself Against Cancer

It’s a scary word: cancer. But the good news is that more and more people are surviving cancer and thriving. This year, approximately 252,000 women and 2500 men will be diagnosed with cancer (Yes, men can and do develop breast cancer), and of those newly diagnosed, the overwhelming majority will survive, with only about 15% ultimately losing their battle. Genetics play a role in survival and there’s not much you can do to change your genetics, but the choices you make now can increase your chances in being among the 85% success rate. Read More

Body Composition Analysis Special

Once is not enough when it comes to analyzing your body composition. While you probably had your body fat levels, metabolic rate and hydration levels tested when you began your Professional Weight Management program, if you’re halfway through a plan then your composition has probably changed. Failing to update your body composition analysis can lead to weight loss plateaus and a more difficult struggle to achieve your ideal weight. Read More

It’s Better Losing With Two

if you’re looking for some extra motivation, try inviting a friend to lose weight with you. You’ll both earn a Referral Appreciation Bonus: Read More

View our newsletter in it entirety. Click Here